Thank you for joining us in the Eucharistic liturgy, the “source and summit” of the Church’s life. We are currently able to accommodate up to 100 people in the Church, and 50 in the Parish Center, with appropriate physical distancing. Your health and safety are very important to us, and we have adjusted accordingly.
Signing-up to attend Masses at St. Mary’s:
- Sign-up on-line through FlockNote Sign-ups (LINK BELOW) each week starting Monday 11 am and closing Thursday 5pm. Choose which of the English Masses you wish to attend, 5:30pm, 7:30am, or 10:00 am. List members in your party, and a contact phone number. You will need to sign up each week. Only a portion of the total spots will be available through FlockNote Sign-Ups.
- For people who do not have access to the internet please call the office at 503-845-2296 to be placed on the list. For the upcoming week.
- If you are wishing to attend 12:30 pm Spanish Mass, Daily Mass at St. Mary or Sunday Mass at Holy Rosary Mission, please call the parish office at 503-845-2296.
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of Mass.
- Enter through the side door, closest to the street, and check-in with the greeter.
- As per the governor’s mandate, we require that anyone 5 years of age and older wear a mask or face shield.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after Mass.
- Sit only with the people in your group and use appropriate physical distancing.
- There are worship aids available in the pews for Sunday Masses.
- We ask that you accompany your children to the restroom.
- During the Communion procession please keep distance between you and other groups. We ask those wishing to receive on the tongue to wait until the end.
- You may exit through any of the doors to avoid bottle-necking after Mass.
- Masks and sanitizer are available at the door.
- 4-5 Volunteers will be needed after Mass to sanitize doors & pews.
Special note for parents: If you leave the church with your child, be aware that the doors will lock behind you.
DISCLAIMER: Mass lists will be maintained for 60 days and referred to by parish staff, if needed, for contact tracing, in the event of a COVID outbreak.