Thank you for joining us in the Eucharistic liturgy, the “source and summit” of the Church’s life. We are currently able to accommodate up to 100 people in the Church, and 50 in the Parish Center, with appropriate physical distancing. Your health and safety are very important to us, and we have adjusted accordingly.
There are 4 ways to sign-up to attend Masses at St. Mary’s:
- Call the office (503)845-2296 and ask to be put on a recurring list for any of the Masses. If you are on for RECURRING ‘WEEK to WEEK’, you will not need to keep signing up. You will stay on the list for your desired Mass until you ask to be taken off, or until our numbers grow too large.
- Email the office and request to be added by noon on Fridays. Signfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign-up on-line through FlockNote Sign-ups (LINK BELOW) by noon on Fridays. – Choose desired English Mass: 5:30pm, 7:30am, or 10am. List members in your party, and a contact number. This can be used to initially add you to a specific Mass’s recurring list, or to change which Mass you are signed up for. Only a portion of the total spots will be available through FlockNote Sign-Ups. More will be added as necessary.
- Weekday Morning Mass – 8am: Option 1. OR 2. OR Show up at least 15 minute early and give the greeter your name and contact number. For Sunday Masses you will only be admitted if there is available space, so options 1-3 are advised for Sunday Masses.
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of Mass.
- Enter through the side door*, closest to the street, and check-in with the greeter.
- As per the governor’s mandate, we ask that you wear a mask.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after Mass.
- Sit only with the people in your group and use appropriate physical distancing.
- There are worship aids available in the pews for Sunday Masses, or you can use the Worship Aid from our Main Page on your phones. Please be sure that your phones are set to silent.
- We ask that you accompany your children to the restroom.
- During the Communion procession please keep distance between you and other groups. We ask those wishing to receive on the tongue to wait until the end.
- You may exit through any of the doors to avoid bottle-necking after Mass.
- Masks and sanitizer are available at the door.
- 4-5 Volunteers will be needed after Mass to sanitize doors & pews.
*For the 12:30pm Spanish Mass, please enter through the main back doors.
Special note for parents: If you leave the church with your child, be aware that the doors will lock behind you.
DISCLAIMER: Mass lists will be maintained for 60 days and referred to by parish staff, if needed, for contact tracing, in the event of a COVID outbreak.